There Is A Smart Way To Select The Right Attorney
Choosing Your Attorney
- Determine what you need most
- Privacy and discretion?
- Aggressive representation in court?
- Open communication with your lawyer?
- An attorney you can trust?
- An attorney who knows how the other side thinks?
- Call several attorneys that appeal to you
- You can find attorneys online
- You can ask trusted friends for a referral
- You can contact the local bar association for a referral
- You can use the yellow pages
- Ask each attorney about the most important issues for you. Be sure they not only have experience working on cases like yours, but produced successful outcomes in those cases.
- If you are still unsure who to choose, visit a few attorneys who connected best with you.
- Often, the right attorney for you is the one you feel most comfortable with. Every attorney is different, so you need to take the time to choose the one that’s right for you.
If you want to consider enlisting my services, call 408-333-9192 or use my online contact form to schedule a free consultation.